Sunday, December 18, 2011

Medipally to LEONIA Journey

This week-end i went to LEONIA for the company annual day party. This time I tried to go on my bike instead of office bus. I don't know the root and started my journey from Medipally to LEONIA on bike. I know the root up to Jubilee bus-stand. My friend told that after the jubilee, root will be straight. But when go up to some where after thirumalgiri i got struck ed. There is a Y- Junction. Now where i need to go i don't know. I called my friend, he also don't know. Then i started asking the people who ever I saw there. They told me the root very clear by spending their time. Like this I asked three people through out the journey and I got same type of clear response. Finally i reached my destination and enjoyed the party. I heard in villages that in Hyderabad no body will give response when we ask about the root. That's  wrong assumption, Here the people more friendly and helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment